Critical chain project management
According to Standish Group 2009 survey of over 20,000 projects:
- 68% of all projects finished either late, over budget or not within scope.
- For I.T. projects, the failure rate is about 10% higher.
In this workshop, you will - by using the Critical Chain methodology - learn how to deliver all projects 25% faster with the same resources, with better than 95% due date performance,
Value offered to participants
This event offers value to:
* Managers of all levels: to learn, how projects in their areas should be managed by their people,
* Project managers: to learn how they can significantly boost their own performance in leading projects,
* Consultants: how to support their clients to deliver projects successfully.
The power of CCPM - Simulation
In the first part of the workshop, using a simulation, participants build a single project using traditional methods. Then they execute it, and measure results.
Using the same project, participants build and execute the project using the method called Critical Chain, and understand why the project completes in much less time, with far greater reliability.
Minimize the impact of multi-tasking
In the second part of the workshop, we explore the challenge that almost all organizations face – the multi-project environment. You will see firsthand how the two most common myths of multi-project management challenges are destroyed.
- “We don’t have enough resources” is replaced by “We have enough resources – we just need to manage them differently”.
- The second
myth which is “There is too much uncertainty” is replaced by “We can deal with
almost all uncertainty and still finish the project on time”.
For any organization, there is a lot to learn and take away from this workshop, even if you don’t implement the full methodology.